COVID19 - Our house reopens on Monday, May 4, 2020 in accordance with government decisions to allow B2B services. We therefore ONLY accept the stays below:
- Business only, no leisure or vacation stay will be accepted
- And only single occupancy (one person per room and per floor)
We apply the following security measures:
- Room vacancy between 2 stays of at least 24 hours
- Use of specific professional disinfectants
- Steam treatment of bedding (pillows, duvet, mattress) between each stay
- Breakfast service will not be provided during this period
- Access to common areas will be reduced, in particular the ground floor which we wish to keep for our private use.
- We also ask all our visitors to scrupulously apply barrier gestures (wearing a mask, regular hand washing, social distancing)
You will find the national information on the Belgian official website of InfoCoronaVirus.
Thank you for your understanding and see you soon!
Let's remain vigilant together.
We live in a typical house from the beginning of the 20th century located five minutes on foot from the Midi Station.
We offer 2 suites themed on Art deco and Hollywood 50’s and a 2 double rooms themed on Comic Strips and Chocolate.
In all rooms you will have your private bathroom and toilet, cable TV and WIFI access.
Breakfast is served in the dining room on the ground floor and is continental with a variety of chocolate spreads, jams, breads and pastries.
The house is non smoking and we prefer pets to stay in country side gardens.
Note also that the house has no lift, all rooms are accessible via the staircase only.
We have been recognised in 2019 as a Bike Friendly accommodation by Visit.Brussels.
Our accommodation is also officially accredited and registered by Brussels Public Regional Service.
NEW - From January 2020, Brussels becomes a "Low Emissions Zone", do not forget to register your vehicle (check details via links page)
We are very pleased to welcome you, and can't wait for your visit !